Yes. You will receive training from a healthcare provider to validate your understanding and proper use of the system.
Articles in this section
- What are the dimensions of the devices?
- What is the warranty period of the DBLG1 System?
- Can I fly with the DBLG1 System?
- Does it work abroad?
- What happens if another person near me also has a DBLG1 System?
- Can I get a X-Ray or MRI while wearing a DBLG1 System?
- I have a problem with one of my devices. Who can I contact?
- Can I use my own devices (sensor and pump) with the DBLG1 System?
- Will I receive training before using the DBLG1 System?
- Who will be in charge of providing me with new supplies?