Yes. You can export the last 15 days of data in pdf format and print it by clicking on "Print" at the top right of your screen.
Articles in this section
- What is YourLoops ?
- How do I access my daily data? [patient]
- My time in target range is grayed out in Daily view. Why? [patient]
- What data do I have access to on the Weekly tab? [patient]
- How can I view the data that has been shared with me? [relative & HCP]
- Can I export my data? [patient]
- Can I export a patient's data? [relative & HCP]
- What happens if I change my handset?