To be equipped with the DBLG1, a prescription issued by a doctor will be required. Then, in different countries, the distribution will depend on local modalities.
Articles in this section
- What is the DBLG1?
- What is the DBLG1 System?
- How does the DBLG1 work?
- What is the DBLG1 System composed of?
- Which insulin pumps is the DBLG1 compatible with?
- Which Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) is the DBLG1 compatible with?
- What are the conditions associated with prescribing the DBLG1?
- How do I get the DBLG1?
- Where to buy the DBLG1?
- Is the DBLG1 suitable for children?